Is Brain-A-Thon 2017 worth your time?
For those of you who do not know John Assaraf’s “Winning the Game of Money” and the complimentary annual “Brain-A-Thon”: At the end of this posts are links to articles that share details about the training and former Brain-A-Thons.
You have every right to be a skeptic (just like me) when you read about the next “free” event. Time is the most precious good we have so that nothing is free. Ever. I have to correct myself. Sadly, most of these events are free. Free of value but full of sales pitches and shallow information.
“Must attend”-event is an expression I have never used and I also dislike it. Given how loud our world has become, it is hard to convey when you come across something that has unique value and stands out from all the empty screams surrounding us.
- “You’ll discover how to eliminate the limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck at a certain income level
- You’ll learn how to reprogram your brain so you can work towards adding an extra ‘0’ to your monthly income
- You’ll be able to rewrite your money story so you can break through to that next level of wealth and abundance
- You’ll learn how to shift from a “middle-class mindset” to the “mindset of the rich”
- You’ll learn how to get rid of the mental and emotional blocks that prevent you from earning what you deserve”
I suggest you reserve your spot right now. Discover how you can get rid of the mental and emotional blocks holding you back from earning what you deserve.
“You don’t get to chose how you’re going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you’re going to live. Now.”